Are you overwhelmed by the amount of tools it seems like you need to run your Amazon FBA business? From product research to listing optimization, it can feel like it’s hard to know where to begin.
Helium 10 is an all-in-one piece of software that centralizes your Amazon business tasks and equips you to keep your operation running like a well-oiled machine. It’s a one-stop shop for managing and maintaining your catalog of products, and scaling your FBA brand in the process.
Let’s explore how you can leverage all that Helium 10 is capable of to take your online business to the next level with a full in-depth Helium 10 review.
What is Helium 10? 🚀
Helium 10 is a command center for Amazon sellers. It allows you to regain control of your catalog through a suite of Amazon software tools. With dynamic, valuable features, dealing with everything from keyword research to inventory protection, the platform can help you tackle key objectives related to your ecommerce business.
How does Helium 10 work? 🤔
Your journey with Helium 10 begins by signing up for an account on their website. After securing your login credentials, you then connect your Amazon Seller Central account to Helium 10, to allow your data to flow effortlessly between the two.
With that, you are off to the races. Need to find an amazing product to launch your business? Helium 10 can get it done. Need to optimize your existing listings to ensure you are being ranked favorably by the Amazon algorithm? Helium 10 has tools for that as well.
Here is a sampling of some of what Helium 10 can help you with:
- Product validation
- Fraud protection
- Sales analysis
- Email automation
- Inventory management
- Competitor research
- Amazon PPC management
- Keyword research
Helium 10 Key Features 🧰
The features within Helium 10 are designed to give you a competitive edge in the marketplace. There are millions of other sellers on Amazon, but how many of them are taking full advantage of cutting-edge analytics to craft the perfect listings? Making use of this platform and all it has to offer can set your brand firmly apart from the rest.
Let’s explore some of Helium 10’s core features below.
Helium 10 gives you full access to their database of product information–over 450 million ASINs, to be exact. This allows you to evaluate the viability of products you are looking to sell. You can readily find niches with high demand and low supply, in order to identify a gap in the market that you might be able to fill.
Product research in Helium 10 is done primarily through the Xray tool. This breaks down the estimated sales volume, monthly revenue, best sellers rank (BSR), and FBA fees of comparable products. You can also use the Black Box tool to identify winning products to sell, by filtering on category and subcategory.
Helium 10 ensures you have the perfect listing, every time. Tools like Scribbles help you to put together the ideal titles, bullet points, and product descriptions. The tool tracks your word count and keyword usage within each content area of your listing to make sure you are maximizing your impact. It even color codes and sorts the keywords you are using by search volume, to visually show you what parts of your content have the potential to reach the most customers with high-ranking keywords.
There is also a built-in, fully automated Index Checker tool in Helium 10 that allows you to quickly find out if you are appearing in the Amazon search results for certain words and phrases. This can save you hours of manual work and also show you where you might need to enhance your listing to start ranking for the terms you want.
Keyword research and tracking
Keywords are the backbone of the Amazon marketplace. They help identify and categorize your listings, and demonstrate to customers how your products can solve their needs. Not ranking properly for valuable keywords can be the difference between high sales and low visibility. Helium 10 has a variety of Amazon keyword research tools.
The Magnet tool in Helium 10 helps you find keyword opportunities on your listings and collect relevant, traffic-driving keywords to add. This has the potential to increase your SEO performance, boost organic sessions, and gain you even more customers.
Curious how your competitors are ranking for certain keywords, and how you might be able to out-perform them? Helium 10 allows you to use the reverse ASIN lookup tool to spy on your competition with Cerebro. This can help you pinpoint the ranking strategies of comparable products, to make sure your listings make use of the most effective keywords and ultimately outshine the competition. With keyword rank tracker capabilities, you can keep tabs on keyword performance at all times.
Helium 10 FAQs 🙋
Can Helium 10 help me protect my inventory?
Yes, the Inventory Protector tool safeguards your listings against bad actors who may try to use discount codes to wipe out your inventory during promotional events.
I want to generate QR codes for my products. Can Helium 10 do this?
Yes, Helium 10 has a QR code generator. Simply plug in your product URL, choose your design, and create your unique code. This easily allows you to share your product links anywhere you want them to be found.
How many devices can I have logged into my Helium 10 account at the same time?
There is a limit of two concurrent logins per account. You can be logged into your Helium 10 account on a maximum of two devices at once.
Helium 10 Pros ✅
- A money-saving investment. Using the data that Helium 10 makes available provides crucial insights into customer demand and marketplace conditions. The money spent using the software pales in comparison to the money that might be lost blindly pursuing an oversaturated category and a particular product that is doomed to fail.
- Handy Chrome extension. The free Helium 10 Chrome extension allows you to explore products on-the-go and at a glance. You can activate the extension while you are browsing Amazon directly in order to unlock product insights that can tell you if what you are looking at might present a good selling opportunity.
- Smart metrics. The detailed analytics that Helium 10 puts forth gives you a chance to really dive deep into the numbers that underpin your selling activity on Amazon. With dashboards that break down your sales and profit margins, FBA fees, PPC performance, market trends, and more, Helium 10 gives you a comprehensive overview of the health of your operation.
- Responsive support. Stuck on a particular component of the platform? Need your questions answered but don’t know where to turn? Helium 10 has a help center and support channel—as well as an extensive knowledge base of resources—that allow you to find resolutions when you most need them.
Helium 10 Cons ❌
- Ideal for certain kinds of sellers. Best for experienced, established sellers, with multiple products that need to be managed. Established sellers and new sellers with ambitions to rapidly expand their Amazon footprint will likely get the most out of it.
- An avalanche of tools. Can border on being too much and covering too many areas. It does not focus on one niche of selling on Amazon—for instance, pricing and repricing strategies. Rather, it tries to handle everything at once.
- Vast quantities of data. Given the immense volume of data that is processed through the system, you need to have a good idea of how to navigate and filter the results to locate the insights you are looking for. It is also not a bad idea to double-check stats like pricing information on Amazon to make sure what you are seeing on Helium 10 matches what customers are seeing too.
- Cost involved. The price of a subscription, while not unreasonable for what you get, and which we break down in more detail below, is not an insignificant expense that any business will have to account for. Yet as mentioned previously, making use of the platform can also save money in the long run.
Helium 10 Pricing 💰
There are three pricing tiers: Starter, Platinum, and Diamond. There is also an Elite package and custom plans for top-tier sellers.
The exact cost of each depends on if you pay monthly or annually. If you pay annually, you can save up to 25% per month.
There is a 30-day money back guarantee, which minimizes your risk and allows you time to explore the platform on your own terms.
If you’d like a discount, use code "CXMMERCE10" 10% off of every month or "CXMMERCE50" for 50% off your first month. Sign up here.
Final Thoughts 🕵️♀️
Helium 10 is an end-to-end growth tool for online business owners, and one of the most comprehensive you will find. It is the ultimate platform for Amazon sellers. With a suite of capabilities that puts what you need at your fingertips, there’s a reason why it’s so popular and is a household name in the ecommerce and Amazon FBA community.
Building a brand is hard work. Helium 10 puts you firmly in control of the data you need to succeed. From keyword tracking to competitor research, Helium 10 provides tools you can leverage to take your brand to six, seven figures and beyond.
👉 Sign up for Helium 10 here.