There are few types of people more passionate than sports fans. They take immense pride in their favorite teams and players, and experience the highs and lows right along with them. For so many, sports are an ingrained part of who they are.
Do you wish you could tap into this booming market, and offer customized jerseys to your shoppers?
With on-demand printing, and the flexibility that ecommerce provides, this is now a possibility.
In this article, we’ll take you through the best ways to source this popular commodity across a variety of different categories.
What’re the best print-on-demand suppliers for custom sports jerseys? 🚀
Printify is a simple, intuitive solution that allows you to apply custom designs to the apparel of your choosing. There are over 600 products in the Printify catalog, among them the kind of jerseys that sports enthusiasts are sure to love.
With Printify, you are immediately connected to a vast network of printing providers. This allows you to compare prices and shipping rates before deciding what best suits your needs.
Printify Key Features 🧰
- Printify has a mockup generator where you can drag and drop logos, images, and designs. You can virtually look at different sizes and colors before ordering.
- Jerseys are printed and shipped only when sales are made, eliminating the need for warehouse space and massive quantities of product.
- You can sync with different ecommerce sites, such as Shopify, WooCommerce, and Etsy, to make sales directly in your store.
Printify Pros ✅
- Global network of manufacturers: There are over 90 printing facilities in the US, UK, Canada, Australia, Europe, and China that Printify works with.
- Limited risk involved for sellers: As mentioned, you only pay when a product is sold, so your inventory is invisible and orders are automatically routed to suppliers.
- Around the clock merchant support: There is a responsive 24/7 support team on hand to help answer on the fly any questions you may have.
Printify Cons ❌
- Could be quicker: Not surprisingly, the custom printing process does not happen instantly. However, you are able to receive a refund if production time exceeds 10 business days.
- Only certain options: The jerseys could have more variety, as short-sleeve basketball and baseball jerseys are your best bet here.
- Trusting suppliers with quality: You do not have as much quality control as if you were printing designs yourself, in-house.
Printify Pricing 💰
Printify offers different pricing tiers: Free and Premium. The Premium subscription allows up to 10 stores per account and a 20% discount on all products.
Printful is another great alternative for printing clothes on demand. There are over 400 products to choose from in their catalog, and they handle order processing and shipping for your brand.
Printful Key Features 🧰
Printful has a Design Maker that allows you to craft the perfect jersey with just a few clicks. Their free product mockups are certain to entice customers as you showcase different kinds of gear. With seamless ecommerce integration, shoppers can create custom products right on your storefront with the personalization tool.
Printful Pros ✅
- Quick turnaround possible: Same-day shipping is available for warehouse orders placed before 12 p.m.
- Accurate projections: Their profit calculator allows you to predict how much you will make and what your profit margins will look like.
- Hands-off fulfillment: Automatic order routing eliminates stress and frees up time.
Printful Cons ❌
- Somewhat bland: Generic jersey offerings could be more lively.
- Sports not front and center: There is greater variety for other apparel like hoodies and shirts.
- Limited selection: Not as many sports are catered to. However gaming and esports merchandise are available, which is a rapidly expanding category.
Printful Pricing 💰
With the basic plan, there are no upfront costs, a major benefit. It is a streamlined dropshipping solution. Printful makes money when you make sales.
You can sign up for a free account and list products on your website, with no charge involved. There are also Plus and Pro plans available, which have additional features.
CustomCat is an extremely fast way to get personally designed jerseys to your customers. On average, orders are fulfilled in 2 days or less. The prices are hard to beat, and there is an expansive variety of sizes, colors, and products to choose from. Like the other POD services we’ve highlighted so far, CustomCat can connect with your ecommerce storefront.
CustomCat Key Features 🧰
CustomCat essentially serves as the blank canvas for the jersey of your choosing. They offer a proprietary personalization tool that allows customers to create mockups and try out digital designs before committing to purchase.
With close to 400 products on hand, they are among the industry leaders in terms of inventory selection. Athletic apparel like golf polos and performance tees are offered in abundance.
CustomCat Pros ✅
- Efficient user experience: Bulk upload and export allows you to execute the creation of a large quantity of designs at once.
- Speedy operation: Their state-of-the-art production facility enables quick printing and shipping.
- Accessible to all: A variety of languages are supported on the platform, expanding the ability to reach different segments of customers.
CustomCat Cons ❌
- Durability varies: Ink has the potential to fade and peel off shirts if not careful.
- Clunky at times: App interface can be frustrating, with tabs too close together.
- Supply can run low: Items often become out of stock, so must be ordered before they do.
CustomCat Pricing 💰
CustomCat has two versions available, a free version and standard. The standard subscription provides premium features like higher margins, and costs $30/month with a 30-day free trial.
Best Print-on-Demand Baseball Jerseys Supplier ⚾️
America’s pastime has created a large number of baseball fans, and demand for wearing jerseys on and off the field.
We recommend Subliminator for all your baseball apparel needs. They have the specific stitch design and button placement down pat, and offer 100% polyester fabric that is light and breathable. They are able to handle bulk orders of custom baseball jerseys with ease as well.
Best Print-on-Demand Basketball Jerseys Supplier 🏀
From the NBA to NCAA March Madness, basketball has inspired legions of passionate viewers everywhere that wish to replicate being on the court with apparel. Print-on-demand basketball jerseys make this possible.
Wooter Apparel is among the largest suppliers of custom basketball uniforms, enabling you to purchase fully editable jerseys. They offer top notch customer support and a wide selection, meaning you’ll be ready to slam dunk in style.
Best Print-on-Demand Custom Team Apparel Supplier 👕
Team sports present the unique need for a unified look among every player participating. From football to hockey to soccer, having a sports team means that everyone is part of one cohesive unit.
Custom team uniforms can get your crew ready in a smooth and harmonious fashion. Companies like SquadLocker allow you to design one look for the entire organization, and customize names and numbers accordingly. Their online tools allow you to manage payments and order fulfillment in one place.
With a swag solution like that on your side, your team will be set up for success and celebrating victory in no time.